Monday, 15 February 2016

Art Journaling 004 February 15th 2016


#artjournaling AJ-P4 So my fourth ever art journaling page. I don't like it but I don't hate it. I wanted to do a jigsaw cut out heart and after a lot of upset with the jigsaw I did it but it was just too bulky for the page so I cut out a heart.. Painted it pink and then used jigsaw pieces to draw around to create the jigsaw look. Pink acrylic paint and black sharpie. Ended up doing black acrylic splatters. The background I gesso'd and I punched out lots of pink hearts from card and wrote different words that mean some thing to me.. Stuck them down with mod podge matte and white washed with watered down white gesso. I outlined the hearts with a black ballpoint pen. I then painted up some of the jigsaw pieces and glued them on with glossy accents and highlighted them with white signo ubi-ball pen. Then I had used a few index cards to mop up the left over acrylic paint in pink n black so I whitewashed over that and then using a sharpie added quotes. Cut it out with my trimmer and sharpie inked around the edges then went back in with a black ballpoint pen to ass faux stitching. I stuck these to the page with double sided sticky tape and then glossy accented over most of the black drips, splats and letters. - other tools include scissors and various inexpensive brushes and water.



Imogen @ missimoinsane

This can also be found on my instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/missimoinsane/ feel free to follow me there and/or on twitter for more posts and updates.  I might even start doing AJ YouTube videos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment