Thursday, 11 February 2016

Art Journaling 003 February 11th 2016



#artjournaling Third Ever AJ Page. So pleased with this goldfish in a jar.. "Same Thing, Different Day!" 


Info: I drew and watercoloured the old fish on one of the pages I tore out. I did the same for the jar and then cut out the two, glued the goldfish onto the jar and then using a clear sticky back plastic I covered the whole thing in that so it looks shiney like a glass jar. The I did the background and stuck the jar on. 

Materials: UK A5 120gsm sketchbook paper, white gesso, cheap watercolour paints, cheap watercolour pencils, reeves watercolour pastels, graphite stick, pencil, black ballpoint pen, black edding brush pen, white signo ubi-ball pen, water, aqua brushes, scissors, double sided tape, sticky back clear plastic, glossy accents and I think that's more or less everything... Oh ruler lol.#missimoinsane



Imogen @ missimoinsane

This can also be found on my instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/missimoinsane/ feel free to follow me there and/or on twitter for more posts and updates.  I might even start doing AJ YouTube videos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment