Sunday, 7 February 2016

Art Journaling 001 February 7th 2016

Thought I'd try getting into art journaling since I have all the stuff and I think it would be a good outlet.  I wanted to do this before now..  But..  Erm...  Yeh...


#artjournaling first ever art journal page. UK A5 page. 

About: I had no idea what to do for my first page.. Artist block? Perhaps! So I decided to gesso each page front and back... When Mumford & Sons - White Blank Page came one (I know this song isn't actually about a litteral white blank page nor artist block but it amused me!) so thus I came up with this idea. The background well I see a lot of bright backgrounds and butterflies and the two together always makes me think of art journaling and tbh love how this turned out.

Materials: cheap acrylic paints, white posca paint pen, edding black brush pen, white unicorn pen (I mean signo ubi-ball), butterfly stickers as templates, pentel 0.7 2b mechanical pencil, masking tape, kaisercraft script stamp, moment black ink, black sharpie, heat it up holographic glitter and obviously paintbrushes and heat it up gun in gesso'd UK A5 120gsm sketchbook paper.

Imogen @ missimoinsane

This can also be found on my instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/missimoinsane/ feel free to follow me there and/or on twitter for more posts and updates.  I might even start doing AJ YouTube videos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment