Wednesday, 31 December 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR & ART A YEAR IN IMPROVEMENTS.

Happy New Year. 

 Happy New Year Everyone.. I really hope that 2015 is brilliant for everyone — feeling hopeful.

A Year In Art Improvements. 

 So I adapted http://kamaniki.deviantart.com/art/03-09-IMPROVEMENT-MEME-TEMP-148611559 this meme by http://kamaniki.deviantart.com/ I wanted to show my work before and my improvements over the year. I also wanted to thank the following deviants t00xicpanda wolkenfels elmarten fancy-fingers minicule rattree sined-style hiddenravensilence hikaruhimeri djoze32 silvokami darkchaser jungkike alendiel nefematve monkeyhomo burikono alivbonano softlyvoiced pockpicket djari328 cocoasaurus huntingendlessly stonedpanda03 meicker kishibunbuns shazabblemabble kittenile cherubas and everyone in SB Study group 2014 and on CrimsonDaggers @ http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/index.php - Thank you for all the amazing help and to my friends, family and fellow deviants for all the support. Also thank you to everyone who inspired me and kept me going.. for the commissions and art trades.

Digital Paintings. 
2013 - 2014 - 1st Jan 2015 
Photoshop CS5 & CS6 
Brushes CS5/6 and brushes by Rahll and by T00xicpanda along side others 
Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch 
© missimoinsane aka Imogen Cane 2015

See full meme improvement here  
 


2013
Spinal Cord Rest Face Female Skin Study (1 of 3)
Sparrow Fremsley [See full version]
Gee's Lilac Breasted Roller (Fan Art) Deep Down [See full version]
Frail Beautiful Siren Feeesh [See full version]
Nataly Warrior Skull Spirits [See full version]

2014 January
Just CIO Pretty Study (1 of 2)
Just Pink with Jealousy Study (1 of 2)
Just African Blue Study (1 of 2)
Just Jez Tied Up Study (1 of 2)
Deer Hunter [See full version]

2014 February
VooDoo Wild [See full version]
VooDoo Child [See full version]
Just Lantern Study & Lantern Study with Ref
This is the end now mind your eyes
Just Beautiful Mess & Beautiful Mess Study and Ref

2014 March
Lace & Glasses
Taken from WIP 1 - Necromancer Graveyard Moonlight (background piece for Necromancer)
Taken from WIP 2 - Necromancer - Had some personal stuff going on so didn't get much done this month :(

2014 April
Self Portrait 2014 (see full version)
Rivan Cropped & Rivan Full
The Lincoln Imp (Perspective piece).
Just Green Dress Study & Green Dress Study 3Hours

2014 May
Miss Erin
Naff
Ally B
Poor Mr Rob
Cherry Rachael

2014 June
Sadly the pen to my graphics tablet broke. Though I did use this time to watch people work inc live streams some of Feng’s stuff from the design school. Revisiting some past live streams like those from SB (Study group I’m in). Also rereading some books and generally also taking some personal time out for my health and generally for me so I can come back and generally be in a better place hopefully in the next few months.

2014 July
I was able to borrow a pen. I have been working on building a new computer. This months art consists only of some line arts. Plus a lot of study.

2014 August
Mr Lor Lawrence ~ A Birthday Portrait Gift. Been studying and learning.

2014 September
Boys And Their Toys
Mr C.Baggott
Feathery Victoria
How You Like Me Now Bats
Mizz Kavika

2014 October
My Sister Wendy
Self Portrait October 2014
Maleifcent Fan Art (see full piece)

2014 November
Beautiful Bridal Leslie
Nurse Callaghan (see full piece)
Ginger Bloke (Warning Offensive Language)

2014 December
Android Captain
Rudolph (see full version)


No comments:

Post a Comment