Friday, 4 July 2014

Woah.. Where has time gone?

Woah.. Where has time gone?  Right so best play catch up........  Picture style.  
Haha.  And thoughts...


My Brother Age 2/3??
VS
My Brother Age 22/23

"One day, he'll be bigger than you!"
"Yeh right, I'm older"
...
She wasn't wrong.

I'm 5'6 he's 6'2 ...lol.

--------------------------- x ---------------------------



I've got a feeling Lady Princess Wendy Gaga's going to grow up to be taller than me too.  
- I'm a short ass of my family.


--------------------------- x ---------------------------



Found this while rooting through things at Mums.


--------------------------- x ---------------------------

Crafty Crafty Crafty Crafty





 




--------------------------- x ---------------------------

Proving a point to Ginger with this Pic.  Hahaha.  Plus weight loss.


--------------------------- x ---------------------------


Broke yet another Kettle.  So got a new one.  Toaster packed in a while back.





--------------------------- x ---------------------------

 My First "PROPER" Lava Lamp.



--------------------------- x ---------------------------

Me n Fur-Babies






















missimoinsane 

No comments:

Post a Comment