Thursday, 18 September 2014

Instagram & Crafts & Personal Update


Pause for Thought

So day 3 and I'm actually really looking forward too it.  I'm feeling more positive and upbeat already and feel a lil more focused and motivated towards finding myself too which is great!!  Hehe...  That said..  Thought I'd share yesterdays finished craft project (HD002.) and today I have blitz the appartment so feeling ready for my bed (HD003.) Hehe.. 


So really happy how these turned out.  They're the large apx UK size A1 size notice boards from ARGOS £9 each and I took Black and White Spray Paint and Black and White Acrylic Paint and made these two for hanging some of my favorite jewellery on :D 

Off to chill out in bed for no real reason other than "how inviting does that look!!" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment