Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Lor's Birthday & Sea World Pictures


Happy Birthday to my Lovely Mr Lor Lawrence!!

I did a digital painting of him, bought him a Peace Lily, A Hat, Tickets into Sea Life Center, McDs and he refused to let me buy the drinks too.  Haha.  Had a wonderful day on Lor's Birthday and it was really nice drinking with Zowe and some of their other friends. 

Ps. Those art improvements - so pleased with myself!!  BIG TIME.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOME OF MY FAVORITE SEA LIFE CENTER PICTURES!













FUCK THAT'S A SHARK TANK, SOMEONE SHOULD REALLY GET THAT BABY OUT OF THERE!!
'COS THAT'S NOT AT ALL CREEPY?


Thank you Lawrence for a wonderful day, I'm glad you had a good Birthday!! <3 font="" nbsp="">





No comments:

Post a Comment