Thursday, 28 March 2013

Personal Update March 28th 2013


Hey everyone,

Woah it may seem that I'm fairly inactive lately... or perhaps that just my own perception!  But...  I have been busy working on a number of gifts, secrets, suprises and more.  I've just been so super busy that I haven't got any proper projects to show with you because I don't want to ruin suprises for people.

Having said that...  I have started up a new facebook group with Terri and which allows sales, swaps, shows, tells, advertisement... you name it anything crafty goes check it out "Crafty Asylum Institute".  Anyone is welcome, but most first be approved by admin.  We do hope at some point that we'll be looking for additional admin and be able to help and share more with the crafting world.

I honestly don't have much more to say right now.

Anyways I have a whole bundle of free time on my hands at the moment and looking for ideas or challenges... etc... let me know...  hehe...!!  Plus can't wait for my play date with Terri tomorrow hehehehe :D

Imogen xX

 Ps.  Seema if you're reading this so sorry I didn't do the milk bottle challenge...  but a certain someone thought it was rubbish and recycled it on Tuesday before I had chance to finish it :( :( he's now barred from my craft room lols xX Bless him...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment