Thursday, 28 February 2013

Polymer Findings 1


Hey everyone,

I figured I'd had most of this polymer clay which I bought over a year ago which I felt I really should use.  I decided to buy some flower molds a while back and for fear of ruining things I just never attempted doing them.

I found at first as with my old molds they didn't work for me.  So I did some research and discovered lightly dusting the molds with baby powder (talcum powder) or corn starch (flour works too) is brilliant.

I set too using plain house hold kitchen baking flour and it worked a treat.

It was then just a case of getting the temperature right or figuring out how to bake with my toaster oven given it's 30 degrees out (UK).

Anyways this is my findings thus far but I will probably do/have more thus the title. hehe.

Let me know what you think:




Imogen xX

No comments:

Post a Comment