Sunday, 17 February 2013

First Altered Clock & People Share!!



Hey hey my lovelies...

Just a super super quick share today...  First of all the lovely Jackie (scrappyjak1 on YouTube) introduced me and Terri (scrappyprincess84 on YouTube) because we're both into similar crafts and live in the same town!!  Small world.  You should be expecting more from Terri and I...  as we're planning crafty adventures (shopping) and more!!  But while you wait for that go check out my videos over on my YouTube (missimoinsane) and of course the other two ladies I mentioned too.

Also wanted to do a quick blog share of Lori's blog here: http://lovingdesignsbylori.blogspot.ca/

Finally wanted to share the altered clock I did last night/this morning :D I'm pleased with myself...



PICTURES - CLICK TO MAKE THEM BIGGER!!




Imogen xX

1 comment:

  1. Great Clock, I love the games theme... love using dominoes xxx

    ReplyDelete