Thursday, 14 February 2013

Crafty Update 14.02.13 & More...

Sunrise 7.20am 13th February 2013

Hey everyone,

First just wanted to say a very warm and loving happy valentines day to everyone!!  I hope you're all feeling happy and loved today...  I know I am!  

I thought I'd just share a quick blog update.  So things are going really well...  cracking on with stock making which is now a total of 146 lace flowers made for sale purpose, not including personal use or ones made not for sale purpose. Alongside from that been working on my Etsy and generally designing packaging and invoices and all that good stuff.  Not forgetting doing more research and stuff... So it's all been very busy and positive on that front as well as with personal stuff and such too.  It's all going very well...

The dismantling of my craft room is also going well thus far...  Done a massive over haul of inventory in the past 2-3 days which has been a pain but needs must and listing a bunch of stuff up for sale (locally) as well as some furniture and stuff also other things from the guest bedroom.  It's all been a bit crazy!! ...so sleepy.

Did I mention cleaning?  I've found a new awesome quick tip...  Discovered it myself through trial and error... So here it is.  Detol antibacterial multipurpose cleaning spray (from Poundland) is AMAZING!  ...Why?  Because it removes stazon ink!!  So as said I'm getting rid of furniture and one of the things is the big dining table I use to use for my crafting.  So in attempt to remove the stazon ink from a faux wood surface hmmm...  So I sprayed a little of the spray onto the effected area and left to soak for a couple of minutes.  Then used a rough surfaced sponge (nothing too harsh though) and scrubbed gently at the surface and it came off!!  Tada!!  I'm very surprised ..  It also brought off spray paint, acrylic, cosmic shimmer mist, hair dye, hair bleach, glue, ATG tape, mouse/snail tape, distress inks, pigment ink and a variety of other tough staining product!!  So now aside from the scratches which tbh give character to the table...  it's in pretty good clean condition!!

Anyway so that's about everything new I think...  I'm living in hope that I'll have something to actually share for Saturdays YouTube post but as I said in my RAK from Dawn video on Tuesday I'm not sure if I'll be up and functioning...  I may do a more personal video than a crafty video but honestly we'll have to wait and see since my craft room is now M.I.A lol...  


Video by me and I am YouTube usermissimoinsane


Selling Updates


Anyways as said I've been working on stock for my Etsy shop which I have pretty much up and running and just waiting to get a better camera at the end of this month before I can start listing stock!!  Which as the banner says my Etsy shop link is www.etsy.com/shop/missimoinsane or if you want to visit my profile check out www.etsy.com/people/missimoinsane and/or my support page at www.facebook.com/pages/missimoinsane and here's some of the stock I've been working on this week :)


Imogen xX

No comments:

Post a Comment