Saturday, 9 February 2013

3 Crafty Video Updates!! + More


Hey hey...  So I did a lil promotion on my new Etsy... (www.etsy.com/people/missimoinsane and www.etsy.com/shop/missimoinsane...and the updates on that are that I've created a facebook page for it @ www.facebook.com/pages/missimoinsane.  Thank you everyone for the support thus far and hopefully I'll have more news and updates for you on that front soon!!

In addition;  I have shared the storage I made for my stickpin wheels.


Further more; I have done two videos on backdated projects. These are 2 projects I made for Dawn Omar in January 2013 and she received them today thus the share but the videos themselves were recorded a little while back and may not be as 'up to date' on things.



All 3 of these videos (and more) can be found at my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/missimoinsane

Imogen xX

No comments:

Post a Comment