I figured I'd had most of this polymer clay which I bought over a year ago which I felt I really should use. I decided to buy some flower molds a while back and for fear of ruining things I just never attempted doing them.
I found at first as with my old molds they didn't work for me. So I did some research and discovered lightly dusting the molds with baby powder (talcum powder) or corn starch (flour works too) is brilliant.
I set too using plain house hold kitchen baking flour and it worked a treat.
It was then just a case of getting the temperature right or figuring out how to bake with my toaster oven given it's 30 degrees out (UK).
Anyways this is my findings thus far but I will probably do/have more thus the title. hehe.
Let me know what you think: