Thursday, 8 November 2012

my entery to myscraproom.ning.com challenge #40


So I have been a member of www.myscraproom.ning.com for a number of months now and after the first month you get to activley participate in the weekly challenge with a chance (random draw system) to win.

I finally decided to be brave and before knowing what this weeks challenge was about I decided to commit to entering it.  Oh how foolish!!

So this weeks challenge #40 is to create a 'thanksgiving table center piece'.  Now being that I'm in the UK, we don't celebrate this and generally that makes things difficult enough but ontop of that we also had to have a piece that was a minimum size of 8"x3", had to include a themed sentiment, had to include sticks of some kind and also the colours orange, brown, yellow, green, purple and red.  But I managed it!! :D

So here's my entry, not the best entry and not the best thing I ever made but I'm happy enough to share it and enter it into the challenge.



Video by me and I am YouTube user missimoinsane

No comments:

Post a Comment