Friday, 30 November 2012

I've been looking at cricuts (and wanted the limited edition cricut expressions pink) and they're about £250-£350 new and about £200-300 used. But this lady on ebay was selling one with a gypsy too for £230!! I messaged her asking if she'd mind selling it off ebay and what was her best price so I got them both (with other stuff too for £185!! including shipping!) I know it's an early Birthday and Christmas present from the lovely Joshua but he said I can use it as soon as it arrives :D :D She'll post it Monday soo... AND she's called Teri and want's to be friends :D :D she's very nice! :D YEY!! So utterly excited :D :D  It should be here erm...  maybe Thursday?  It also comes with original pink cartridge (Breast Cancer, Hope) and Designers Calendar cartridge :D plus what ever's on the Gypsy!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment