Sunday, 19 August 2012

Paper Flower Tutorial Video

Hey

So I also did a paper flower tutorial on how I make paper flowers like these...  infact the 3rd one is the one from the tutorial!!  Please scroll down to my video for my take on these flowers!!  I will also include the original insperation by the wonderful Tracy!!



Ok so here's my video on my take of these paper flowers and I am YouTube user  and here's my video tutorial :



Ok so as I mentioned in the video about Tracy's video I thought I'd link her YouTube user name here at the bottom of my blog entry along with the video by her that inspired me.  So the following video is by  :



Thank you for looking!! 

Also don't forget to check out my other YouTube videos along with Tracey's other YouTube videos and subscribe to us if you haven't already!! :D I also just want to thank Tracey for all her inspiration, she really is a treasure!! 

Imogen xX

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out and sharing my video :)
    Your flowers turned out so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome hun :)
    It's usual to get an actual blog comment and not irrelevant spam. Thank you for taking the time :)

    missimoinsane
    Imogen Cane

    ReplyDelete