Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Katy Crafts 1st Craft Challenge (Promotion)!!



 
The wonderful Katy Crafts is holding a craft challenge, not only is it a craft challenge though but it's also her FIRST craft challenge!! With a chance to win wonderful goodies!!  Simply just check out her challenge here:  http://katy-crafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/katy-crafts-challenge-1.html#comment-form



 
The challenge is simple using her template (to the left) create your own tag, card, scrapbook layout or what ever you deem fit with a change to win a wonderful 10g bag of flat back pearls and other embellishment goodies!!!

      





Sadly due to not finishing up my craft room (yet) I probably won't get a chance to enter however I thought I'd share with my lil family on here so that you all might have a chance at winning some wonderful goodies from her!!

Alternativley you could always buy goodies from her at:

or
or

Website http://www.katycrafts.co.uk/


Top tip from me:  "Her flat back pearls are WONDERFUL and the best way I have found gluing them to any layout is to use fabric glue!!  Truth!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment