Thursday, 21 June 2012

Home: Process Craftroom Coming Togeher Part 1

21st June 2012:

As mentioned in my previous blog "This afternoon Joshua and I spent the best part of an hour with two flat headded screwdrivers chipping old paint of the radiator...  We then came to the decision it's not working and to just paint the radiator white."

WET PAINT

WET PAINT

WET PAINT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD

Additionally as mentioned "I've had to have another rethink on the layout of my craft room" ... "So I had a rethink and decided to bring the desk to the other corner."   

22nd June 2012:  

I'm not quite sure why the walls in some of the following pictures look patchy, I can assure you... they're not.  Lease they don't seem to be :S

DRY PAINT: STILL COAT 1

MOVED STUFF AWAY FROM WALL TO WALLPAPER TOMORROW/LATER.

A SHOT FROM THE HALLWAY LOOKING THROUGH THE DOOR!

YEY MY CHAIR IS BACK AND I'M GETTING MORE SORTED NOW!!

SQUEEE THIS AFTERNOON I REBUILT MY OLD DESK ALTHOUGH WASN'T PLANNING ON IT GOING HERE...  NOT QUITE SURE IF I LIKE IT OR EVEN IF THIS IS HOW IT'LL STAY WE'LL SEE...  HUMM...  

YEY WALLPAPER STUFFS READY FROM TOMORROW/LATER AS I HOPE TO GET ALL THE MAJOR DECOR (WALLS, CEILING, SKIRTING, DOOR, RADIATOR ETC) FINISHED TOMORROW/TODAY OR GENERALLY THIS WEEKEND :D :)

Thank you for looking,
Imogen xX

2 comments:

  1. So exciting to get your craft room underway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just uploaded another blog, oh I am busy!! :P

      Delete