Monday, 14 May 2012

Small Embellishment Boxes Haul + Video



So last week I sold some stuff on Ebay to have a clear out before the we move (week today) and then I stumbled upon this set of 3 storage boxes and embellishments.  The picture wasn't all that clear and the description didn't give much away either but I thought it was a bargain at £15 including P&P for 3 storage boxes!!  And 100's if not 1000's of embellishments!!  WOW!!  So I thought I'd upload a mini overview video of these as they arrived today and then write down here some of the items I got :D


♥ Alphabet round beads
♥ Alphabet cube beads
♥ Fabric flowers
♥ Paper flowers
♥ Foam shapes
♥ Mini Pegs
♥ Paper/Card boots
♥ Paper/Card shoes
♥ Paper/Card tags in lots of sizes and shapes & colours
♥ Foam shapes and animals
♥ Loads and loads and loads of gem stones in various colours and shapes
♥ Brads, Eyelets, Grommits, Gromlets in various colours & sizes
♥ Hand made shirts
♥ Toppers
♥ Chipboard flowers
♥ Sequins
♥ Confetti
♥ Snowflakes & Christmas trees
♥ Foiled shapes
♥ Decopage-Paper Butterflies and Flowers
♥ Charms
♥ and much much more...

Imogen xX

No comments:

Post a Comment