Friday, 11 May 2012

Sharing Insperational Grunge Mini by xannero1



Hi all, 


I came across this wonderful album by YouTube user who create a stunning grunge mini album with Tim Holtz equipment and the whole thing is really inspiring and gives off that 'found in the backgarden' and 'centuries old' it really gives off a story and I for one utterly love all what she has done and so thought I'd share her videos on this with you all here :) :D





As mentioned these ^ two videos ^ are by YouTube user I really suggest you check out her other amazing works and then when you've done that perhaps check out my videos on YouTube and I am YouTube user missimoinsane.

Imogen

Ps. I also reccomend you check out facebook friend Lori Harris's Button push pin tutorial for super cute ways to jaz up any notice board (psst, would also go well on small magnets for your white boards and your fridge!!)    http://victorianroseinc.com/?p=791 ~ Thank you again Lori Harris for sharing this with out

No comments:

Post a Comment