Saturday, 19 May 2012

Home: The Last Day in Cornwall + Mike & Laura’s Wedding!

Saturday 19th May 2012 – 11pm {Back dated}

So today is Mike and Laura’s wedding and sadly I am in too much pain to be able to attend, blasted hip.  It’s official; I have over done myself – knew I shouldn’t of done as much as I did but I was feeling alright (Tuesday) until I woke up (Wednesday) and since then I have been resting.  Clearly not enough I don’t know!!  Honestly :’(

So Joshua (bestman) has obviously gone to the wedding, bless him.  My Granddad arrived at 8pm and I have spent my day pottering about packing up the last bits and repacking some boxes that decided to give way – good job it wasn’t all my kitchen crockery and glasses ~ oh wait, it was!!

Anyway we’re more or less 99.99% done ready for Joshua to come home soon, get some sleep and then an early start to pack the van and leave tomorrow.

Imogen & Joshua





No comments:

Post a Comment