Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Finished: "Memories Worth Keeping" Mini Album ~ Part 2of2

So I have finally completed completed my "Memories Worth Keeping" not so mini mini album!!  Filmed, edited video and uploaded so here is that video I'm dying to share with you all ~ I am so utterly proud of myself!!  Imogen xoxox


Video by me and I am YouTube user

 

YouTube Video Description:

~ Thank you for watching please leave your thoughts and perhaps watch my other videos or follow the below links!! ~






♥ My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missimoinsane  (Imogen Cane)

YouTube User kathyorta (aka http://www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.com)'s Envelope Mini Album (4 Part) Tutorial.


Pictures:

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of hard work and energy has obviously gone in to this! It's amazing! A lovely keepsake, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much hun, I am super pleased with myself :D :D I can't wait to move (8 days: 21st May) as I can then crack on with more crafts :D :D hehe. But I am super excited about how this turned out :D :D ~ Thank you again for yet another lovely comment :) Imogen xX

      Ps. Hope you enjoyed your holiday

      Delete
  2. WOW what a beautiful album and a great keep sake you have created! i make lots of albums and then dont find the time to fill them, what you have done is super! yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne :D I am super pleased with how it turned out and I think the reason it turned out so well was because I was working with the pictures and found it so much easier to embellish and work with because of the pictures. Thank you for such a lovely comment and I look forward too seeing more from you soon :) :D

      Delete