Monday, 7 May 2012

2 Weeks Till We Move & Kitchen Ideas!!

Kitchen thoughts:  Just wanted to note down the ideas I had for the kitchen.  I am thinking silver walls with white cupboards and black work surfaces and unsure about the floor yet may keep it at wood until I have a better thought.  But I need a border on the chimney breast just to tie everything in together, I also have some black photo frames and going to print out some black and white photos for in them and so I was looking at some borders to go with the kitchen and I really like how busy this is and how it will pull the black and the white together and then it's grey but it'll still go with the silver in a very busy yet subtle way!!  ~ In my opinion :D  I also like the look of these door handles for on the cupboards!!



Imogen xX

No comments:

Post a Comment