Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Birthday Card Commission: My Little Pony: Finished Video!!

All artwork & craft (except for the print used in the center of the card and added on the envelope) is done by me (missimoinsane) and I am super happy how this turned out, although the video and pix don't do it justic!! So I uploaded to YouTube and sharing here:



A friend of mine commssioned me to do a card for her to give to her friends little girl, Danielle, who is turning 4 this month. As stated she loves ponys and makeup so this digtal painting and hand crafted card by me should be a winner!! Let me know your thoughts!!?

Imogen xox

2 comments:

  1. This looks very professional with the matching insert and envelope, I'm sure any little girl would love to receive it! I especially like the little lipstick and kiss motif on the horse, a really nice little extra! x

    ReplyDelete