Thursday, 1 March 2012

Tip: How to straighten or curl ribbon and lace with hair straighteners!!

Hi everyone,

First let me say happy 1st of March everyone, and no I did not propose to my love yesterday!!

Anyways with a new month comes a new tip!! So... YouTube user smitten4glitter shared a wonderful video tip on using flat irons to de-crinkle and straighten out lace and ribbon etc... So my "tried and tested" tip would be yes this is a brilliant method to use and does work in addition you can also use the flat irons like you would to curl your hair to create curley ribbon for wonderful bow accents, bow curls and additional embellishments. ~ Just thoughts.



Video by YouTube user smitten4glitter

Thank you, Imogen xox

1 comment:

  1. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you know then you can write or else it is complicated to write.


    my web page microsoft email templates

    ReplyDelete