Saturday, 10 March 2012

Thank You Present to ElectronicRainbow



This is a digital painting I did of the wonderful insperational and talened *ElectronicRainbow ~ I am no way as talened as she but wanted to say thank you for my suprise gift!!

:heart: :iconelectronicrainbow:'s version of me :heart:

Date: 8th - 10th March
Time: 19 hours
Image of *ElectronicRainbow [link]
Adapted butterflies [link] by `Shoofly-Stock
Image of frog (google) [link]
Hands - self created.
Background - self created.
Tools: Wacom Pen & Touch
System: Win7 Acer Aspire
Program: CS5
Brush Sets: CS5 & `Rahll

I always love *ElectronicRainbow's work, she inspired me too start digitally painting and I hope one day too be as talented as her!! Brilliant and lovely person - now go and check her out!! :heart: :hug:

:squee: Present for :iconelectronicrainbow: her picture :squee:

No comments:

Post a Comment