Thursday, 8 March 2012

OMG ElectronicRainbow Digitally Painted Me!!! Squee!!!


:squee: OMG! :squee:
:happybounce:
My Favourite Artist EVER *ElectronicRainbow Digitally Painted Me!



:heart: :iconelectronicrainbow: :heart:

I don't know if may of you know this but I am a huge huge huge fan of *ElectronicRainbow to the point where she is THE reason I started doing digital art!! Honestly a huge insperation and amazingly talented and wonderful person!! I honestly can't thank her enough for this!! I am seriously going to save up for a print of this due to anyone who follows me here on my blogspot then you will know I have just bought a house and I am having a craft/art room of which is going to be black, white and magenta!! So this will fit right in!! Aaaaaah I'm so exicted I love this sooooooooooo much!!

:love: :kiss: :heart: THANK YOU *ElectronicRainbow :love: :kiss: :heart:
:glomp:

Please please please go check her out at www.electronicrainbow.deviantart.com and if you're feeling like you have more free time swing on by me at www.missimoinsane.deviantart.com and finally if you would like use of the stock image of me then this can be found at www.missimoinsane-stock.deviantart.com ~ Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment