Sunday, 4 March 2012

March Insperations Not So Mini Mini!!

Hello again,

Ok so I thought I would share something of which has really inspired me this evening and I really wish I had the money to make a purchase!! Anyway here is another of my favourite scrapbookers is the ‘not so mini’; mini album! creatore which is YouTube user kathyorta of whom creates her scrapbook albums by her tutorials and such of which are available for purchase at her blog which is http://www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.com ~ if you’re anything like me and can’t currently afford to buy any of her guides and such (such as the build a page guide, which I want) then perhaps just watch her videos for ideas and the free tips and tricks she shares!! I believe below is one of my most favourite scrapbook albums I have seen thus far!!


As mentioned YouTube video is by
YouTube user kathyorta
~ Check out her creations, YT and blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment